Mr Handsfree iSmart Handsfree carkit for iPhone now in stock at the Car Audio Centre
- Handsfree carkit for apple iPhone
- Unique concept: car kit can be used wirelessly thanks to the integrated battery
- iPhone battery charging cable included 12/24V
- integrated microphone and speaker for better handsfree and navigation sound
- can be used vertically and horizontally
- line out cable included for music through car stereo
- car kit buttons for calling, voice dialling, volume and more….
- bluetooth connection car kit can even be used without iPhone in cradle
- several mounting options; suction cup/ventilator mount/ bracket fixation
the ultimate in-car iPhone experience
0870 754 4486
The new Pro Music 100 can be added to the MrHandsfree Blue Compact Pro hands free kits (and higher models) to allow playback of you ipod/USB sticks and other MP3 players with AUX/USB.
Unlike the Parrot Mki series the Pro Music 100 will allow you to play the miusic through all of the car’s speakers-Parrot only allows playback through the front speakers!
The unit is £59.99, though we will discount this to £40.00 if bought with the MrHandsfree Blue Compact Pro
Charlie came into the Birmingham store (01214593131) looking for a Sat Nav and AV solution for his Cayenne.
As he was already familiar with the TomTom sat nav it was an easy choice to go for Sony’s new XNV-L66BT, the 1st “fitted” aftermarket navigation system to feature TomTom mapping and software.
This is a feature rich unit, but still easy to use:
- HD Traffic for the most up to date traffic information on the road delivered live to your dashboard
- Safety Alerts keeps you aware of traffic cameras and accident black spots
- Tap into the world’s largest database of shops and businesses, wherever you go by using Local Search with Google
- TomTom Maps give you access to 45 European countries at your fingertips
- IQ Routes provides you the fastest and smartest routes using actual speed data from millions of users
- TomTom Home keeps your in-dash navigation future proof with map and content updates as well as new services*
- MP3/WMA/AAC/DivX/JPEG and MPEG-4 codecs supported to be able to listen and watch all your digital music and videos
- High resolution 6.1″ static WVGA screen and 4 x 52 watt MOSFET amplifier for ultimate in car visual and audio experience
- Full Bluetooth for hands-free talking, phonebook access and music streaming while driving.
- Full iPod, iPhone, Walkman, connectivity using the rear USB connection.
- Includes Sony unique search and music select features Zappin and Sense-Me to organise your music to suit your moods.
- Fine tune your music to suit your vehicle with Centre Speaker Organiser, Intelligent Time Alignment and EQ7 graphic equalizer
- 3 x 4V pre-outs and low pass/high pass filters for ultimate system expandability
To fit it we just needed Sud’s skills and Connects”CT23PO01 and CT27AA14
Pictures of it installed:
Screen, bright and clear- a little too bright for my camera to get a great pic!
Mic fitted by rearview mirror.
Some pics of a Pioneer AVH-3200BT we fitted into a 2006 Renault Meganne at the Birmingham store.
We also used the steering wheel control adaptor, CTSRN005 and CTSONYLEAD (fits both Sony and Pioneer stereos)
The AVH-3200BT also operates as a bluetooth hands free kit and ipod charge/control system so you can safely make calls and operate you ipod as well as watching DVDs.
The AVH-300BT incorporates a High Pass Filter, which allows the unit to filter the bass from the factory speakers so we fitted an Inphase USW10 under the driver’s seat to take advantage of this; the Meganne’s standard 13cm speakers will never produce bass to any decent level and playing bass through them makes them distort and gives you a “muddy” sound. Filtering it out gives you better clarity and power handling, allowing the stereo to be turned up louder and maintain integrety at these higher volumes.