NetVue NetVue IP Camera with Wi-Fi Connection Video monitor Internet Camera
Save £75.00 was:
NetVue is a self-contained, video surveillance unit ideal for residential applications. It combines a network camera, SD memory card for 7 days recording; infra-red LEDs for night-time operation, motion detection and audio listen plus more
- Next Day Delivery available on orders placed before 5pm
- Easy Returns
- 1 year warranty
NetVue Wi-Fi internet camera and digital recorder
NetVue requires no physical connections except power, although it comes with an Ethernet port as standard. Users download the MyNetVue app on their phone or tablet. With the NetVue powered up, the user simply scans the QR code on the back of the NetVue with their smartphone or tablet. An interface appears on the screen which prompts the user to enter the password of the preferred Wi-Fi network. A second QR code then appears on the phone or tablet’s screen which, when put in front of the NetVue camera, completes the install with an audible bleep. The user then has immediate, secure access to all the NetVue’s functionality.
NetVue records continuously when powered up. Users can watch and listen to live and recorded video, share live video with up to 20 other users, upload video images, set up motion detection and subsequent alarm notifications and speak to people on site. The SD memory card plugs into a compatible Windows PC and will play back video and audio files using the free network player software.
Users can set up and manage multiple NetVue cameras on a smartphone or tablet, scrolling between each camera using the MyNetVue app. This function allows users to fit multi-camera systems into residential properties. There is no restriction to the number of properties, sites or NetVue cameras the user can control.
- View live video - Watch live video anywhere,anytime, on your smartphone or tablet
- View anywhere in the world - Using Wi-Fi or 3G you can view high quality real time live video and listen to audio on your smart phone or tablet, anwhere in the world
- View day or Night - With built infared LED`s that switch on automatically in low light you can get clear pictures day or night
- Record to camera - As soon as the camera is powered it will start to record video and audio continuously. This is stored on a SD memory card in the camera. You can record for up to 7 days and you dont even need to connect the camera to your wifi to be able to record
- Record to Phone or Tablet - At the press of a button you can instantantly record what you are wtahcing on your smartphone or tablet. you can record live video and audio, pre-recorded footage or take a snap shot image and save this on your phone or tablet.
- Motion Detection - NetVue has a built in moption detect function that can monitor for the movement and triggger and alarm notification. Motion detection can be switched on ot off from your phone or tablet at any time
- Alarm notification - You can automatically recieve 'puch-notifications' on your phone or tablet if the motion is detected.
- View snapshots image of alarm - All alarms are market and recorded video in the camera and can be easily found using your phone or tablet. If you recieve notifications there is a link direct o the image for that alarm
- View on your phone or tablet - Wtatch recorded video anywhere, anytime on your smartphone or tablet
- View anywhere in the world - Using wi-fi or 3G you can view high quality recorded video and listen to audio on your phone or tablet anywhere in the world
- View on your PC - You can replay recorded video footage direct from the removeable SD card on your PC
Listen and Talk
- Two way audio - with two way audio you can listen to a live or recorded audio and you can also 'Talk-Back' through the camera. It will broadcast your messgae using its built in speaker.
- Built in Microphone and speaker - the built in microphone will capture a record every sound within a 5 metyre radius. Built in loudspeaker is used for two way audio 'Talk Back' braodcasts.
- Share live video - You can share your live video with up to 20 people at the same time. Sharing is totally controlled by you. Access can be given or removed at any time
- Share images on Facebook or Twitter - NetVue allows you to upload snapshot images and recorded video direct to facebook and twitter.
- Easy to set up with QR code
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Built in motion detection
- Built in microphone
- Built in Loudspeaker
- Apple and Android compatible
- MyNetVue App
- Secure and reliable servers
- Built in Infra-Red LEDS
- Built in LAN connection
- Desk stand or wall bracket
- H.264 video recording
- VGA resolution camera
- Wide angle lens
Click here for Image of NetVue NetVue
There are no customer reviews yet.
Need help with Installation?
Here at CarAudioCentre we offer a professional and reputable fitting service in all our stores. For all fitting enquiries and bookings please visit or call one of our nationwide stores. Our fitters can install your new car stereo, DAB radio, audio visual, speakers, subwoofers or amplifier. We can also help to connect your iPod or MP3 player to you existing audio unit and can offer the best advice on the right in-car entertainment for your vehicle, to further this more we also offer a total 100% custom installation service for demo and show vehicles. So if you have an idea come on in and run it past us, the possibilities are endless and we are never too busy for an enthusiastic chat about our favourite subject.
"That our two year warranty on products is only applicable to purchases made directly from us and that have been fitted in one of our stores."
Tel: 0115 9624 986
Tel: 01923 510868
Tel: 0121 459 3131
Tel: 0208 599 2368
Tel: 0116 283 1358
Tel: 0161 832 4550
Tel: 0208 971 9181