Blaupunkt Vancouver CD36 CD receiver key features
Easy to use and easy to install top value RDS radio CD receiver.
Black removable front panel, large white display and red button illumination.
Digital anti-shock memory buffer virtually eliminates disc skipping.
Powerful 4 x 45W amplifier with X-BASS loudness and comprehensive tone control.
Easily upgradeable with connections for remote control, CD changer, external amplifiers and personal hi-fi auxiliary input.
Radio tuner features:
- LW / MW / FM waveband coverage. 30 stations can be preset
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently set
- Travelstore automatically stores the six most powerful radio stations transmitting locally in the FM memory bank
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report. Tone, balance and volume of traffic announcements can be independently set
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.)
- Preset scan will play all receivable stations for a period (can be adjusted between 5 and 30 seconds)
- Switchable hi-cut filter improves reception of weak FM stations by reducing treble
- Will play standard audio CDs and CD-R&R/W discs
- Fast searching, random play, pause, track scan and track repeat functions
- Anti-shock memory temporarily caches playback data so if a bump in the road sends the laser off track, playback sound will not be affected
- CD text information (if present on disc) can scroll across display if selected
- Display can be set to show track number & clock time or track number & playing time
- Compatible Blaupunkt aftermarket CD changers can be connected
- 4 x 45W max power amplifier (4 x 25W RMS). Separate adjustments for treble, bass, fader and balance
- Source-specific sound adjustment. Bass & treble settings can be different for each sound input source
- Equaliser is preset with settings suited to either POP, ROCK, or CLASSIC music styles
- X-BASS loudness sound enhancement for low level listening. Programmable in four stages for a full sound at low volumes (each audio source can have its own level setting)
- Power on and mute volume can be independently set
- Four channel (3.0V) preamp output for connecting external amplifiers (requires accessory cable)
- Blaupunkt compatible infra-red remote controls can be added as an optional accessory. Unit can be linked to many makes of factory-fitted remote controls with an additional adaptor
- Mute facility can be manually selected, or automatically activated by hands free phone call. Mute volume level is adjustable
- Auxiliary input facility to connect external walkman MP3 device etc. (requires accessory cable) (Not available if CD changer is connected)
- Timer allows one hour of use with ignition switched off, to protect vehicle's battery
- Clock display (12/24hour) can be selected. Clock display can show continuously when unit is switched off, but ignition on
- Red control button illumination
Click here for Image of Blaupunkt Vancouver CD36
Need help with Installation?
Here at CarAudioCentre we offer a professional and reputable fitting service in all our stores. For all fitting enquiries and bookings please visit or call one of our nationwide stores. Our fitters can install your new car stereo, DAB radio, audio visual, speakers, subwoofers or amplifier. We can also help to connect your iPod or MP3 player to you existing audio unit and can offer the best advice on the right in-car entertainment for your vehicle, to further this more we also offer a total 100% custom installation service for demo and show vehicles. So if you have an idea come on in and run it past us, the possibilities are endless and we are never too busy for an enthusiastic chat about our favourite subject.
"That our two year warranty on products is only applicable to purchases made directly from us and that have been fitted in one of our stores."
542 546 Mansfield Road, Sherwood NG5 2FR
Tel: 0115 9624 986
91 Joel Street, Northwood, London, HA6 1LU
Tel: 01923 510868
1768-1770 Pershore Road, Cotteridge, Birmingham, B30 3BH
Tel: 0121 459 3131
743-745 Eastern Ave, Newbury Park, London, IG2 7RT
Tel: 0208 599 2368
279 Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7QJ
Tel: 0116 283 1358
Unit 3, 153 Great Ducie Street, Manchester, M3 1FB
Tel: 0161 832 4550
835 Garratt Lane, Tooting, London, SW17 0PG
Tel: 0208 971 9181