Pioneer DEH-4500BT CD/MP3 Car stereo with built in Bluetooth and iPod/iPhone control
Save £99.99 was:
Great Sound, Serious Power and Jam Packed with features is the Pioneer DEH 4500BT
- Next Day Delivery available on orders placed before 5pm
- Easy Returns
- 1 year warranty
This car stereo is specifically designed to play music stored on your portable device. The front panel's illuminated USB and Aux-in gives your iPod, iPhone, Android smartphone or USB stick a direct connection to your car speakers via the DEH-4500BT's sound system. The additional iPod Direct feature lets you control your iPod or iPhone from the dashboard of your car.
Click here for Image of Pioneer DEH-4500BT
Pioneer DEH-4500BT Features:
- Max. Power Output MOSFET 50W x 4
- Tuner D4Q RDS FM/AM Tuner (24 preset stations)
- Front Panel Removeable
- Display Illumination White LCD Display (1 line with 12 characters)
- Button Illumination Red
- Displays Cyrillic Characters
- Cellular Telephone Auto Muting
- Aux-in Front, iIlluminated Aux-in
- Direct Sub Drive
- Wired Remote Input
- iPod Direct Control
- RCA Preout 1 (Rear or Subwoofer)
- USB Input Front, iIlluminated USB
- Parrot Bluetooth Module
- Handsfree Telephony
- Audio Streaming
- Additional Bluetooth Features Automatic phone book transfer
- Works with iPhone
- Supported Functions iPod Direct allows you to control your Apple-compatible device directly from your car dashboard.
- Compatible Generations Android Media is currently compatible with Android v3.2 and previous versions that support USB Mass Storage Class specifications.
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Traffic Announcement
- Best Stations Memory (BSM)
- Auto Alternative Frequency Search
- Auto/Manual Frequency Search
- PTY Search
CD Player Features:
- CD Text
- MP3 Text Display
- USB Text
- Last Position Memory
- Random Play
- Audio DEH-4500BT
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Graphic Equaliser 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- MIXTRAX Yes
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
CRAIG on 15/09/2014
Bought this for a friend. Has worked well every time I've been in the car. Only drawback we've encountered is that it has a 3 space memory for bluetooth devices. Killed my phone on our road trip, whereas I could've used my tablet to preserve some battery without going through the radio's bluetooth device settings.
Question: 03 September 2014
Car: Audi A4 - 1994 - 2001
Does this only work with iPhone? What about Samsung smartphones?
You can stream music with any phone
Found Useful? Yes
Question: 28 September 2013
Hi - Please could you tell me how much it would cost to install this into a 2008 Toyota Auris? Including fitting. I live in Birmingham.
Its best for you to go over to your nearest store so they can look at your car.
Found Useful? Yes
Need help with Installation?
Here at CarAudioCentre we offer a professional and reputable fitting service in all our stores. For all fitting enquiries and bookings please visit or call one of our nationwide stores. Our fitters can install your new car stereo, DAB radio, audio visual, speakers, subwoofers or amplifier. We can also help to connect your iPod or MP3 player to you existing audio unit and can offer the best advice on the right in-car entertainment for your vehicle, to further this more we also offer a total 100% custom installation service for demo and show vehicles. So if you have an idea come on in and run it past us, the possibilities are endless and we are never too busy for an enthusiastic chat about our favourite subject.
"That our two year warranty on products is only applicable to purchases made directly from us and that have been fitted in one of our stores."
Tel: 0115 9624 986
Tel: 01923 510868
Tel: 0121 459 3131
Tel: 0208 599 2368
Tel: 0116 283 1358
Tel: 0161 832 4550
Tel: 0208 971 9181