Pioneer RS-P90 optical digital reference preamp
With similar digital signal processing, equaliser and network control functions to our RS-A9, the RS-P90 reproduces clear and vivid sound indistinguishable from the original.
Connect the preamp via optical digital input to the RS-D7RII system control CD tuner and create your own pure digital system that safeguards the precision of the audio signal.
Add in one or more RS-A7 digital amplifiers, or your own choice analogue amplifier, to drive the speakers with enhanced sonic purity and preserve the distinctive sound character.
Designed inside and out using only first-class audio components, the RS-P90 opens up a world of opportunity to craft a unique digital and analogue audio experience.
Pioneer RS-P90 features
- Frequency respones: 10Hz - 20Hz
- Distortion: 0.002%
- S/N Ratio: 115dB
- Gold plated 8 channel (high / mid / low / sub)
- High Voltage Output
- Chassis size (W x H x D): 240 x 59 x 240 mm
- Unit weight: 3.6 kg
- Optical digital input x 1
- 32-Bit floating SHARC DSPs
- 4-way, Left / Right independent digital crossover network
- 31 hand graphic equalisers, 3 band for Left / Right segmentation
- Time alignment
- Listening position selector
- DA converters: Burr-Brown 24 bit Advanced Segment
- 2 ultra precise master clock circuits
- Upsampling (44.1kHz - 192kHz) by sampling rate converter
- Parametric bass / treble
- Electronic DAC volume in 60 steps
- Digital compression
- Gold-plated, non-magnetic power screw terminal
- Copper-plated chassis
- Top panel can be fixed in 4 directions
- Installation kit included
Click here for Image of Pioneer RS-P90
Need help with Installation?
Here at CarAudioCentre we offer a professional and reputable fitting service in all our stores. For all fitting enquiries and bookings please visit or call one of our nationwide stores. Our fitters can install your new car stereo, DAB radio, audio visual, speakers, subwoofers or amplifier. We can also help to connect your iPod or MP3 player to you existing audio unit and can offer the best advice on the right in-car entertainment for your vehicle, to further this more we also offer a total 100% custom installation service for demo and show vehicles. So if you have an idea come on in and run it past us, the possibilities are endless and we are never too busy for an enthusiastic chat about our favourite subject.
"That our two year warranty on products is only applicable to purchases made directly from us and that have been fitted in one of our stores."
542 546 Mansfield Road, Sherwood NG5 2FR
Tel: 0115 9624 986
91 Joel Street, Northwood, London, HA6 1LU
Tel: 01923 510868
1768-1770 Pershore Road, Cotteridge, Birmingham, B30 3BH
Tel: 0121 459 3131
743-745 Eastern Ave, Newbury Park, London, IG2 7RT
Tel: 0208 599 2368
279 Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7QJ
Tel: 0116 283 1358
Unit 3, 153 Great Ducie Street, Manchester, M3 1FB
Tel: 0161 832 4550
835 Garratt Lane, Tooting, London, SW17 0PG
Tel: 0208 971 9181