Sony XM-GTR3301D Class D Mono Subwoofer amplifier 1100 Watts max power
This Sony in-car Xplod amplifier made for sub-woofers comes with blue illumination. Guaranteed to have great quality sound from the Maximum Output of 1100W with a 1 Channel configuration. One touch variable bass boost for thumping low end sounds.
- Guaranteed Xmas Delivery
- Next Day Delivery available on orders placed before 4:30pm
- Easy Returns
- 1 year warranty
Sony XM-GTR3301D Class D MONO power amplifier
- Experience great sound quality with a massive 1100 watts max power in car class D 1 channel amplifier
- Variable 50-300Hz low pass filter on front and rear channels, delivering only low frequency singals to your woofers
- MOSFET power source gives you superior performance from your in car audio system
- One touch variable bass boost for thumping low end sounds (rear speakers only)
- Active thermal control technology inside the amp fine tunes the peak part of the music signal, by maintaining the units temperature below the limit,
- High level sensing power on feature allows the unit to be activated without a need for remote connection
- Mono Block Class D technology
- Max power output at 4 ohm 600 watts
- 1100 watts @ 2 ohm
- Freq response 10-300
- Tolerance (dB) 0.5/-3
- Signal to noise 65dB
- MOSFET power supply
- Bass boost 0-10
- Subsonic filter
- High level input
Click here for Image of Sony XM-GTR3301D
KENNETH NOEL on 12/07/2013
Great amp nice control of baseline music
Ron on 06/05/2013
For the money, a really great bass amp. Well impressed with it's output, features and controls.
awesome little mono amp for the money
chris "nottingham fitter" on 19/10/2012
i put one of these little mono amps into a BMW 1 series with a inphase PR210 which is an inphase dual 10" passive radiator enclosure, the amplifier provided great control over the subwoofers allowing the bass to be adjusted to the customers preference the customer wanted to box to play high in the range of bass and to cut out the really low frequency that he didnt want. This amp has plenty of adjustment with the frequency control and the subsonic filter. this amp is able to run most subwoofers perfectly. you must always make sure the amp you buy matches as close as possible to the RMS ratings of your subwoofers.
Question: 21 November 2013
Will this amp be powerful enough to run a pioneer champion series 12" without overheating and short circuiting
it will work but to get the max potential you want to look at the ipa2001d its and that would do it.
Found Useful? Yes
Question: 22 September 2013
Will this amp be powerful enough to power an Alpine SWR-12D4 - 12" Type R ?
Yes the amp with run the Alpine Type R sub you have. make sure you buy a good quality Amp kit.
Found Useful? Yes
Need help with Installation?
Here at CarAudioCentre we offer a professional and reputable fitting service in all our stores. For all fitting enquiries and bookings please visit or call one of our nationwide stores. Our fitters can install your new car stereo, DAB radio, audio visual, speakers, subwoofers or amplifier. We can also help to connect your iPod or MP3 player to you existing audio unit and can offer the best advice on the right in-car entertainment for your vehicle, to further this more we also offer a total 100% custom installation service for demo and show vehicles. So if you have an idea come on in and run it past us, the possibilities are endless and we are never too busy for an enthusiastic chat about our favourite subject.
"That our two year warranty on products is only applicable to purchases made directly from us and that have been fitted in one of our stores."
Tel: 0115 9624 986
Tel: 01923 510868
Tel: 0121 459 3131
Tel: 0208 599 2368
Tel: 0116 283 1358
Tel: 0161 832 4550
Tel: 0208 971 9181