1440p Wide Display CoPilot Dash Cam with built-in GPS
The Co Pilot brand of Dash Cam boasts the widest angle view compared to all other products in the UK (including NextBase). Our exclusive Co Pilot CPDVR4GPS dash cam retails with an attractive price point and features an outstanding display of 1440p – Remember that Sky TV is 780p and Blue Ray is 1080p so that’s double the resolution!
FREE same day UK despatch on all dash cams when you buy before 5pm.
Got a question? Call 0330 1234 021 or send a message.
Link to buy the CoPilot CPDVR4GPS Dash Cam in our store
Dash Cam 2016 Reviews of the CoPilot CPDVR4GPS
Andy on 09/06/2016
Playback quality for nightime driving is the best i have seen, I drive a taxi and only work nights. This is the main feature i wanted as I have to deal with drunks. Its clear, see numbers plates perfectly. Thumbs UP!
Alan on 03/05/2016
I went along to the Leicester Car Audio Centre where I had an AVIC-F970DAB fitted into my 350Z, it amazing & the customer service was second to none. I was shown the dash cams whilst I was waiting & the CoPilot stood out to me immediately as it was compact enough to fit onto my low level dash but also had a plethora of features, wide angle 170° view, full HD & the fact that it was plug & play so that I could fit it myself which was easy enough provides me with piece of mind that I can record & save any incidents that may occur. Fantastic!
YouTube Video of the CoPilot Super 1080 HD Dash Cam
- F/1.8 with CMOS lens – for a brighter pin-sharp picture at all times
- Super wide angle 170° view – captures more of the scene in front of you
- Super HD 1080 HD – ensures quality images, both video and photos
- LCD screen with day/night mode – gives you a crystal-clear view even in low light
- 2.7″ screen – produces an easily viewable image in all conditions
- Built in microphone – record audio inside your vehicle
- GPS tracks your position – record your location, speed and direction
- G Sensor for motion data – record impacts, turns and acceleration
- G Sensor for static data – record any movement even when your vehicle is parked
- Photo mode – capture still images as well as video
- HDMI out – providing easy access video playback for Windows and Mac
- Built in battery and 12V-24V compatible – means you can be ‘always on’
- READY2GO installation – makes your dash cam easy to fit and use
- Supports SD cards up to 512GB – giving you massive storage
- Adjustable fitting – position your CO-PILOT in any direction
Follow CarAudioCentre on Twitter
Tweets by CarAudioCentre
Need help with Dash Cam Installation?
Here at CarAudioCentre we offer a professional and reputable fitting service in all our stores. For all fitting enquiries and bookings please visit or call one of our nationwide stores. Our fitters can install your new car stereo, DAB radio, audio visual, speakers, subwoofers or amplifier. We can also help to connect your iPod or MP3 player to you existing audio unit and can offer the best advice on the right in-car entertainment for your vehicle, to further this more we also offer a total 100% custom installation service for demo and show vehicles. So if you have an idea come on in and run it past us, the possibilities are endless and we are never too busy for an enthusiastic chat about our favourite subject.
Please note: Our two year warranty on products is only applicable to purchases made directly from us and that have been fitted in one of our stores.
Tel: 0115 9624 986
Tel: 0121 459 3131
Tel: 0208 599 2368
Tel: 0116 283 1358
Tel: 0208 971 9181