Charlie came into the Birmingham store (01214593131) looking for a Sat Nav and AV solution for his Cayenne.
As he was already familiar with the TomTom sat nav it was an easy choice to go for Sony’s new XNV-L66BT, the 1st “fitted” aftermarket navigation system to feature TomTom mapping and software.
This is a feature rich unit, but still easy to use:
- HD Traffic for the most up to date traffic information on the road delivered live to your dashboard
- Safety Alerts keeps you aware of traffic cameras and accident black spots
- Tap into the world’s largest database of shops and businesses, wherever you go by using Local Search with Google
- TomTom Maps give you access to 45 European countries at your fingertips
- IQ Routes provides you the fastest and smartest routes using actual speed data from millions of users
- TomTom Home keeps your in-dash navigation future proof with map and content updates as well as new services*
- MP3/WMA/AAC/DivX/JPEG and MPEG-4 codecs supported to be able to listen and watch all your digital music and videos
- High resolution 6.1″ static WVGA screen and 4 x 52 watt MOSFET amplifier for ultimate in car visual and audio experience
- Full Bluetooth for hands-free talking, phonebook access and music streaming while driving.
- Full iPod, iPhone, Walkman, connectivity using the rear USB connection.
- Includes Sony unique search and music select features Zappin and Sense-Me to organise your music to suit your moods.
- Fine tune your music to suit your vehicle with Centre Speaker Organiser, Intelligent Time Alignment and EQ7 graphic equalizer
- 3 x 4V pre-outs and low pass/high pass filters for ultimate system expandability
To fit it we just needed Sud’s skills and Connects”CT23PO01 and CT27AA14
Pictures of it installed:
Screen, bright and clear- a little too bright for my camera to get a great pic!
Mic fitted by rearview mirror.