Car stereo has evolved; technology is becoming harder to keep up with and the automobile industry is also rapidly changing – speeding side by side with new technology.
The latest car stereo news brings our attention to the XPS-N1BT, a smartphone Cradle Receiver launched by Sony India in New Delhi.
The idea is quite inventive indeed, and perfectly fitted for today’s society, indulged in its latest mobile phones.
Let have a look at some of the benefits of the car stereo:
- The car stereo for smartphones has a smart docking mechanism that allows any sized, or branded smartphone to be used.
- Have complete control on music, navigation, phone calls and text messages through the touch screen feature.
- Use Sony ‘App Remote’ to unify car audio music and Smartphone apps
- Take advantage of voice control, and voice out commands while you are on the roads, use this for directions or to make a voice search.
- Let the car stereo system automatically read out your incoming mail, SMS and travel information while you keep your eyes on the road. You can also switch this feature off for privacy if you have other people in the car.
- Enjoy hands-free calls with high quality microphones.
Not only can the stereo offer you the smartphone usage benefits, as a standalone car radio it can be used for CDs, USB and tuner functions. Phones will charge better with the 1.5A high current charging capabilities, Sony Xperia smartphones can just charge without a cable by using the phones Magnetic Connector.
This is not available in UK as of yet, but keep your eyes out for it. We certainly will be, until then you can have a look at the alternative car stereo systems.