What information do we collect?
How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order. We do not store credit / debit card details or share them
with any third parties.
- We also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to our couriers.
- when you submit a customer review, we also ask for your e-mail address.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Car Audio Centre services and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
How does Car Audio Centre protect customer information?
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Will Car Audio Centre disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- Car Audio Centre does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Car Audio Centre possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
Please note your personal information may also be used by us and our affiliates to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our Web site, new Car Audio Centre services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. if you do not wish to be contacted about special offers or services, please email us via the contact us page or you can unsubscribe directly from any of our promotional emails where you will find a link to unsubscribe at the bottom.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
542 546 Mansfield road,
If you believe that any of the information we hold of you is incorrect, please write to us or email us via the contact us page and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.